So, getting started. Don't know much about blogging, as I've never done it before. Guess it's like an online journal?
My good friend, who I'll name Hero after his love for comic book heroes, and I are supposed to hang out tomorrow. His new job has him working from early afternoon into the night, leaving little time for us to hang out anymore.
I am looking forward to my birthday for the first time in about five years. I believe I'm going to receive Bioshock 2 as a gift. I was surprised to be hearing that I'd get that, and to add to that, I was also asked if I wanted anything else. I'm already satisfied with not being kicked out of the house, so I wasn't expecting anything. But turning 20 makes me feel a bit old....
Also, the family's desktop is filled with viruses/spyware. I'm not sure who put what on there, but it's a wreck. I suggested we just wipe the HDD and re-install the OS. But Hailee has The Sims on there, resulting in me waiting for her to put her Sims downloads onto a DVD-R before I wipe it. Such a pain.
I also one up them on how cool my desktop looks. And yes, that's Black Devil Girl. Google/Gelbooru/Danbooru her if need be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment