
I look like some thug out of a shitty city. Other factions were RAVEN, techno-advanced shit, and VALOR, old mountain men. Once I reach 60 in S.V.E.R., I'll be in RAVEN. I might try VALOR afterward of RAVEN.
S.V.E.R. Rank 20 Assault/Medic.
PSN: Ripven
Also saw Shutter Island. Better than what I was expecting, but not the greatest movie ever. Watched it with a friend and Hero, both who I was cracking jokes with before and after the flick. Also, this made all of us laugh at the film:
Security Guard: "Watch out, those thorns are about as big as my dick."
In which I do this:

All three of us started busting a gut in the middle of the theater. Comedy gold.
On another note of vidya gaems, I also started playing FarcCry 2. Pretty good for being in Africa. Not fond of the whole malaria bullshit, but everything else makes up for it.
Ohio plans still have no ETA, but Cali might be another option. I hope it really isn't, since the economy's like shit. One friend of mine might be getting an internship with film, but he won't be paid. He said that if Hero and I go with him, we may to live out of our cars. I immediately said, "Fuck that shit! I'd rather stay in this hellhole that I'm in rather than live out of my shitty car."
Filmer is dead set on going there, risking quite a bit, including his personal safety. Ohio is a 90% guaranteed job before Hero and I get there, and we'd have a place a stay. Including indoor plumbing. I'm pretty sure my car doesn't have that. Ohio > California, in my opinion.
But, either way.
S.V.E.R. Rank 20 Assault/Medic.
PSN: Ripven
Also saw Shutter Island. Better than what I was expecting, but not the greatest movie ever. Watched it with a friend and Hero, both who I was cracking jokes with before and after the flick. Also, this made all of us laugh at the film:
Security Guard: "Watch out, those thorns are about as big as my dick."
In which I do this:

All three of us started busting a gut in the middle of the theater. Comedy gold.
On another note of vidya gaems, I also started playing FarcCry 2. Pretty good for being in Africa. Not fond of the whole malaria bullshit, but everything else makes up for it.
Ohio plans still have no ETA, but Cali might be another option. I hope it really isn't, since the economy's like shit. One friend of mine might be getting an internship with film, but he won't be paid. He said that if Hero and I go with him, we may to live out of our cars. I immediately said, "Fuck that shit! I'd rather stay in this hellhole that I'm in rather than live out of my shitty car."
Filmer is dead set on going there, risking quite a bit, including his personal safety. Ohio is a 90% guaranteed job before Hero and I get there, and we'd have a place a stay. Including indoor plumbing. I'm pretty sure my car doesn't have that. Ohio > California, in my opinion.
But, either way.
Cai huh? Where? North or South? Rent isnt bad if you gonna have roomies but getting a job is another issue :P
ReplyDeleteSomewhere around the LA area, since that's where Filmer's internship would be.
ReplyDeleteAnd all three of us would be jobless when we get there. I don't plan on going at all.
So depressive :P Its a shame since LA is only a couple hours away from where I live
ReplyDeleteThat would probably be the only benefit, being able to meet you. :awe:
ReplyDelete